Series of "The Transforming Power of the Gospel" studying John's Gospel
#5 "Zeal for the Father's House" (John 2:12-25)
1 Zeal for the Father's House
2. The Temple of His Body
3. What were in People's Hearts
4. The Danger of Doing Right
Read this sermon...
1. Religious leaders allowed people to use the temple for business. Why did they do so? What do you think?
2. Our bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit (1 Cor 6:19). Would you let Jesus clean up the temple? If so, take some time. If not, why?
3. By doing right, you can hide your-true-self so that you can avoid dealing with your brokenness. Is there any other danger of doing right?
4. Why some people are motivated by the law more than love? Why do they focus on rules more than relationships?
- Can we keep both the law and love? Can we keep both rules and relationships? If so, how? If not, why?
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Join our online Sunday worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.