Series of “The Transforming Power of the Gospel” studying John’s Gospel
#29 “You Have Now Seen Him” (John 9:35-41)
1. You Have Now Seen Him
2. The Blind Will See
Read this sermon...
1. After the man was healed, he was kicked out of the synagogue and also could not receive any help from his parents. Imagine how he felt in his loneliness.
- Have you ever experienced rejection/loneliness before?
2. There was one person who looked for the man and talked to him. That was Jesus. Imagine his thoughts when he saw Jesus.
- How do you think he lived after this?
3. Remember how you were touched when you encountered Jesus for the first time. If this Jesus is with you always (and he actually is), how would you live differently?
NLIF in an international church in Yangon. Join our Online Sunday worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.