Matthew 6:9-10; 5:13-16
Jesus taught us to pray that God's kingdom come into this world kingdom, that God's will to be done one this earth as it is done in heaven (Matthew 6:9-10).
Can we imagine when the real heaven comes into our homes?
Jesus also taught us to shine in this world of darkness, to be salt and light to people around us (Matthew 5:13-16).
Churches and believers need to have godly influence and make a difference in these 7 areas:
1) Religion – Belief leads to worldview, and worldview leads to action. We should help people to have right belief in God and His word and His ways.
2) Social Relationships – We should change the ungodly cultures and introduce the kingdom culture, in families and societies. Strong families make strong churches and communities.
3) Education – We should teach and train our children and the next generation in the way of the Lord (Proverb 22:6).
4) Business – It should not be a show off or done by cheating people. A business done in God's way will help people to have a better life. We must be a good example in the business world.
5) Government – God wants the government to represent Him.
6) Arts and Entertainment – We must prepare ourselves to train this generation with the kingdom values and release them to the society.
7) Media – With fear and service of God media must lead people to Jesus. We must make positive influence in the media feeding people with the good news.
As we are bringing God's kingdom in to all these areas, we should make a call to repent. Those who repent make shift to the right thinking. Listen and pray for them.
Come join us at our English service of the International Church in Yangon!
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.