Series “Living worthily of the Gospel”
“Whose example is worth imitating?”
1. Let us have this mind
2. Telling with tears
3. Paul’s three examples
1) being a friend of Jesus.
2) being a friend of fellow friends of Jesus.
3) being a friend of enemies of Jesus.
For Lifenet groups and self-reflection
1. What can make those who used to run the race of faith stop the race and start running toward different direction?
2. What can make you keep away from Christ? How the world can confuse/deceive you? How do you cope with it?
3. How do you spend time with your friends? What do you talk about with friends?
- How do you spend time with Jesus usually? Do you spend time with him as your friend? What do you do to deepen your friendship with him?
4. How important is it for a Christian to fellowship with other Christians?
- What can we do in order to make fellowship meaningful as we continue the race of faith?
5. When you hear “Jesus is a friend of sinners”, what comes to your mind? What does it mean to you?
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Come and join our English Sunday worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.