The series of “Living Worthily of the Gospel”
“What is the Right Attitude in Suffering?”
1. Advancing the Gospel
2. Living out who you are in Christ
3. Advancing the growth of the community’s faith
4. Magnifying Christ in your body
For Lifenet groups and personal reflections
1. Suppose you were in prison because of your faith in Christ, but were allowed to write anything to people outside. What would you write to them?
2. Think about the opposite of “To live is Christ, to die is gain.” With what words would you fill in the blank? “To live is my ______, _______ is gain.”
3. What image do you have about death? What is Paul’s understanding about death? (Phil 1:23, 3:14, 3:23; 1 Cor 15:52; 2 Tim 4:8)
4. “Christ will be magnified in my body.” Have you ever experienced Christ through someone, not as a head knowledge, but as a tangible fact?
5. “Christ will be exalted in my body.”
- Do you have peace and joy? Do you have conviction about this mission? Are you living for it?
- Pray and ask the Holy Spirit to help and guide you to live out this verse this week.
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Come and join our English Sunday worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.