Series of "The Tree of Life" on the Pentateuch #8
“Wandering in Wilderness” (Numbers 36:13)
1. Man needs to be saved
2. To be saved by grace through faith
3. Standing in grace
4. Living in grace
5. The incomparable riches of his grace
Read this sermon...
1. Have you ever felt that a victorious Christian life depends on your hard work?
- What did you do? How was the result?
- Why is this thought wrong?
2. On the Sabbath day, Israelites were not permitted to work, including collecting manna (Ex 20:8-11; 16:25, 29-30), but commented to give God offerings (Num 28:9-10). How does practicing the Sabbath teach living in grace to Israelites?
- How would you practice the Sabbath?
3. Dallas Willard says that grace is “God acting in your life to accomplish what you can’t accomplish on your own.” How does this statement inspire you about living in grace? How would you describe a life standing in grace?
4. The secret of experiencing grace is confessing your sins before God and asking forgiveness of God and people. Prat God to show you if you need to forgive someone. And, take the steps by receiving the help of the Holy Spirit.
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Join our Online Sunday Worship Service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.