“Walking with Jesus”
1. The authority of Jesus
2. The way of Jesus
3. The protection by Jesus
4. The Mission of Jesus
For Lifenet groups and personal reflection
1) How people use their authority in the society, in their companies and family?
2) Jesus told his disciples to give people something to eat.
- In Mark 6, Jesus gave disciples three orders; v.38, v.39 and v.41. Which one is the most difficult for you to obey? Why?
- It seemed unreasonable for them, but as they followed his words step by step, they could accomplish the work. Have you ever experienced like this?
3) In Matthew 14:27, what kind of tone do you hear in Jesus’ voice? Why do you hear it in that way?
- What about his voice in v.31?
4) Read Matthew 14:28-29. For this new year, what would you like to ask Jesus?
- When you hear Jesus say, “Come,” what would be your response?
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Come and join our English Sunday worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.