“Walking with God in His greatness”
1. Salvation at the sacrifice of life
2. Faith: Walking through the sea on dry ground
3. A formality or faith
4. Walking with God in His greatness
God wants to deliver us from grumbling, criticizing, speaking negative words, and complaining. He wants us to be His people freely praising, resting in Him, praying and serving.
We can be His people totally in any circumstances freely rejoicing in hope of the glory of God.
Read this message...
For Lifenet groups and personal reflection
1) “God’s promise is that those who slaughter the sacrifice, put the blood on the top and on both sides of the door-frame, and remain in the house won’t be destroyed.” What thought might you have if you heard this from Moses?
2) Imagine you are in this situation: The water of the Red Sea is divided and there appears a way. And you are walking through the way. What thoughts and feelings might you have? How can you keep moving forward?
3) Have you ever experienced that God opened a way, but you were afraid of stepping into it, yet you could walk through it?
4) Can you remember the moment recently in which you grumbled, or criticized, or spoke negative words, or complained? What did you focus on at that time? Where did that moment lead you? How did that moment affect your faith?
5) What would you do in order to develop your life (1) praising instead of grumbling, (2) resting in God instead of criticizing, (3) praying instead of thinking negatively, (4) serving instead of complaining?
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Come and join our English Sunday worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.