1. The book of Revelation
2. The Revelation of Jesus
3. The First and the Last
For Lifenet groups and personal reflection
1. How would you describe the spiritual condition of your home country, or of the country you are concerned about? What about the spiritual condition of your life?
2. Imagine the unveiled Jesus with full glory and power. Even apostle John fell at Jesus’ feet as though dead, when he saw Jesus. What thoughts or feelings come to your mind?
3. Close your eyes and feel the gentle touch of Jesus on you. And hear him say, “Do not be afraid.” What fear or worry in you does Jesus talk about?
4. “I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! (Rev 1:17-18)” What does this word of Jesus mean to you? Ask him why he wants you to know this.
5. Worship is a choice, the weapon, the exercise of faith, and God’s invitation. Which one is the most meaningful for you? Why? And, which one is the most challenging for you? Why? And how would you overcome it?
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Come and join our English Sunday worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.