Series of "The Tree of Life" studying the Pentateuch #9
“Training to Walk in His Ways” (Deuteronomy 8:1-6)
Training to Walk in His Ways
(1) To See Us the Righteous
(2) To Trust Who God Says I Am
(3) To Live as Righteous by Faith
Read this sermon...
1. Share how the consumer culture (consumption, speed, and convenience) influences your life. How does consumer culture affect your Christian life?
2. Can you illustrate a life “Working on My Sin Issues” and a life “Trusting Who God Says I Am”?
- Is your intention on “Working on My Sin Issues” or on “Trusting Who God Says I Am”?
3. Why is it important to integrate your spiritual life with your ordinary life?
- What is a challenge for you to integrate your spiritual life with your ordinary life? How would you overcome it?
4. Do you have faith to come to God and remain in His love?
- If you have faith, how are you practicing it?
- If you are not sure, what is the problem? What would you do?
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Join our online Sunday worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.