“Three things that will endure”
(1 Corinthians 13:13) (MP4)
“There are three things that will endure -- faith, hope, and love -- and the greatest of these is love.” 1 Corinthians 13:13 (NLT)
1. Faith that bears fruit
2. Well-grounded hope
3. Love that never fails
For Lifenet groups and personal reflection
1. What is the difference between having a dream and a well-grounded hope?
2. How do these hopes affect your way of thinking and living?
1) The hope that there is a way of finishing the race (1 Cor 10:13).
2) The hope that one day we would get a crown that will last forever (1 Cor 9:25).
3. Tell your story how you come to know that God loves you, if you have any experiences.
4. Meditate the following words: “In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. (John 16:33)", “Remain in my love. (John 15:9)”, and “I have engraved you on the palms of my hands” (Isaiah 49:16). What do these words mean for you today?
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Come and join our English Sunday worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.