God and Work
1. God works to create the world (Gen. 2:1-3).
2. God works relationally (Gen. 1:26-27).
3. God limits His work (Gen. 2:1-3).
People and Work
1. Created to care for God's creation (Gen. 2:5).
2. Created to work relationally (Gen. 1:26-27).
3. Created to bear fruit and multiply; to fill and subdue the earth (Gen. 1:28).
4. Created to receive God's provision (Gen. 1;29-30).
5. Created to work within limits (Gen. 2:1-3).
Work in Our Fallen World (Gen. 3:17-19)
1. Work is a reflection of our identity in God (Work that is productive, fruitful and creative).
2. Work is a means for growth (through the challenges as opportunities for character building).
3. Work is an avenue for Christian witness (through speech, attitude and conduct).
4. Work is a channel to influence society (to push back the darkness, immorality and sin).
Rev. 21:1-4 (Eternity has a renewed life that may well do with work in its renewed state.)
1 Cor. 15:58 (&in the Lord your labor is not in vain.&)
The Hebrew &avodah& is used for both &work& and &worship.&
Come join us at our English service of the International Church in Yangon!
|New Life International Fellowship of Yangon, Myanmar||
experiencing the life