the series “The Call to Undivided Intimacy” studying the Ten Commandments
#2 “The Words of Love” (Exodus 20:1-2)
1. The Words of God
2. The Words of the Lord
3. The Words of the Saviour
4. The Words of Love
Read this sermon...
For Self-Reflection and small groups
1) Sometimes God speaks strict words for our protection. Have you ever experienced something like this?
2) God has created laws and we are under them. We cannot bargain with the Lord over them. One of them is the law of gravity. Can you think about other things?
3) Read Exodus 19:5-6. What was God’s plan for Israel? What would it be like to live as God’s treasured possession, a kingdom of priests and a holy nation?
4) Why is it hard to receive love sometimes? How did you come to receive the love of God? Or do you find it hard to receive and remain in his love? If so, why?
5) Read John 17:21-23. What does God speak to you? What is his promise? What does he want you to be? What is your response? What is holding you back, if any?
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Join our online Sunday worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.