Series of "The Tree of Life" studying on the Pentateuch #6
“The Tabernacle-Centered Community” (Exodus 25:8)
1. The presence of God
2. The devotion of God
3. The commandment of God
4. The pattern of God
5. The provision of God
6. The boundary of God
7. The love of God
Read the sermon...
1. The tabernacle teaches us, God’s community some aspects of God: His presence, devotion, commandment, pattern, provision, boundary, and love. How can we apply these teachings into our church life? (Please review the message.)
- Which one are you doing well? Which one are you not doing so well? How would you improve?
2. Some Christians come to a church and expect it to be like a movie theater or a restaurant. Where does this concept of a church come from?
3. How would you describe the life of a person who belong to God and His people? Think about concrete examples or situations.
- Share your experience of joy in belonging to God and His people.
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Join our Live Online Sunday worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.