“The Power of Praise” (Matthew 21:7-16)
(Video ) (PDF)
1. Praise connects us to God
2. Praise brings us His strength
3. Praise unveils the greatness of God
4. Praise opens the door of hope
Read this sermon
For self-reflection and LifeNet group
1. What is your favorite hymn/praise and worship song? How does God empower you with the song? Share your story with others.
2. When we praise the Lord, we launch His great power.
- Against what kind of situation or problem or issue, would you like to proclaim “my God is mightier than you”?
- What kind of empowerment do you need for your faith today?
- What kind of thoughts prevent you from praising God?
3. How are you practicing the Sabbath? What do you need to change in order for you to craft your daily rhythm centering around the Word of God, the fellowship with God?
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Join our live online Sunday worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.