The series "Living in the in-between"
"The Mystery of Christ"
(Ephesians 3:1-13) (MP4)
Today, we will study about the mystery of Christ, what he did for us and what is our call in order for the covenant to be fulfilled.
1. Double hopeless conditions
2. Establishing a new community
3. God's intent through the church
4. The character of church
For Lifenet groups and personal reflection
1. What were the double hopeless conditions for gentiles? And what were the double gifts of God’s grace? (Eph 2:1-22)
2. Why was it so difficult for Jewish Christians in the NT time to accept Gentile Christians? What was the hindrance? (cf. Acts 11:1-3; Mark 7:1-8)
3. The rulers and authorities may work through structures or in institutions. Talk about an example in the Bible as well as in the human history.
4. “Put on all of God’s armor.” The seven armors are introduced (Eph 6:14-18). Talk about what a church would be like if it misses each one of these armors. (eq. a church missing Truth, a church lost Faith)
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Come and join our English Sunday worship service.
|New Life International Fellowship of Yangon, Myanmar||
experiencing the life