2 Corinthians 1:3-4
Everyone everywhere recognize the reality of the problems and pain in humanity. We do recognize God gives comfort in and despite our situations.
A. God as the Comforter
• Your comfort comes from God, so lean not on flesh and the world.
• Don’t be afraid, for God will never leave you alone.
• Pray without ceasing, your present help and comfort comes from the Lord. He hears the prayers of the righteous.
• You are a disciple and a comforter.
• Whatsoever you do to one another you do to the Lord.
Come join our English service of this international congregation in Yangon.
|New Life International Fellowship of Yangon, Myanmar||
experiencing the life