2 Corinthians 1:3-4
Everyone everywhere recognize the reality of the problems and pain in humanity. We do recognize God gives comfort in and despite our situations.
A. God as the Comforter
• Your comfort comes from God, so lean not on flesh and the world.
• Don’t be afraid, for God will never leave you alone.
• Pray without ceasing, your present help and comfort comes from the Lord. He hears the prayers of the righteous.
• You are a disciple and a comforter.
• Whatsoever you do to one another you do to the Lord.
Come join our English service of this international congregation in Yangon.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.