The Series of "In Chrsit" studying Ephesians
#2 "The Glorious Plan in Christ" (Eph 1:7-10)
1. Forgiveness in the Riches of God’s Grace
2. Revelation of the Mystery of His Will
Read this sermon...
For Self-Reflection and Small Groups
1. Describe how rich God's grace is. Share if you have any experience of the richness of His grace.
2. What is the mystery of God? (Look at 1 Cor 1:27) Why is it so great? And, God revealed it to you. What does it mean to you?
3. The Scripture says, "to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment (v.10)." What kind of period of time are we in? Through it, what does God speak to you?
4. What can you expect when you pray the prayer in Ps 139:23-24?
5. Choose one experience of forgiveness or recovery of the image of God in you, and write it down as a 3 minutes sharing note, and share it with someone this week.
NLIF is an international church ministering online. Join our Sunday online worship.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.