"The glorious plan in Christ"
1. Forgiveness in the riches of God’s grace
2. Revelation of the mystery of his will
We are only from dust, but God loves us, treasures us and made us alive with Him. This great God revealed himself to us, and led us into fellowship with Him. Is there any plan greater than this?
For LifeNet groups and personal refraction.
1) Describe how rich God's grace is. Share if you have any experience of the richness of His grace.
2) What is the mystery of God? (Look at Cor 1:27) Why is it so great? And, God revealed it to you. What does it mean to you?
3) It is said "to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment (v.10)." What kind of period of time are we in? Through it, what does God speak to you?
4) What can you expect when you pray the prayer in Ps 139:23-24?
5) Choose one experience of forgiveness or recovery of the image of God in you, and write it down as a 3 minutes sharing note, and share it with someone this week.
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Come and join our English Sunday worship service.
Connect with NLIF, Yangon: www.facebook.com/nlifygn
|New Life International Fellowship of Yangon, Myanmar||
experiencing the life