“The blessing of being God’s sheep”
(Psalm 23:1-6) (mp4)
The Bible introduces the relationship between Christ and the Church as a Shepherd and sheep.
In Psalm 23, the psalmist beautifully illustrates the joy of a person who totally relies on God.
For Lifenet groups and personal reflection
1. Try to re-write Psalm 23 by your own words, based on your situation.
2. Which verse of Psalm 23 speaks most to you? And why?
3. Have you ever felt God is far away?
4. What might happen if we fix our eyes only on blessings and not on God himself?
5. Why is it important for us to spend time with God intentionally? What can be an obstacle to your doing this?
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Come and join our English Sunday worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.