Thanksgiving in Christ
The more we come to know the Lord, the more our heart will be overflowing with thanks-giving. When we give thanks, we will receive strength. When we give thanks, we will show the Lord’s faithfulness, greatness and power to others. When we give thanks to the Lord even in the midst of hardships, we will testify how real and valuable our relationship with the Lord is.
1. Thanksgiving in prison
2. Come to know the Lord
3. The intercession by the Lord
For Lifenet groups and personal reflections
1) Do you remember what God has done in your lives, things you are thankful about? Share it with one another. (Is there anything you can be thankful to God about NLIF?)
2) Why did Paul give thanks while he was in prison? How did his thanks-giving affect him?
3) Why could the church in Ephesus make Paul so thankful? Pray to the Lord that NLIF will become a church like that.
4) What do you think is the reason why our knowledge of the Bible and our actual life can be separated? How can we keep them integrated?
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Come and join our English Sunday worship service.
Connect us here: www.facebook.com/nlifygn
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.