“Return to Your First Love”
(Acts 19:1-10; Rev 2:3-5)
1. The City of Ephesus
2. Paul's Strategy
5. Wearing the shoes of the Gospel of Peace
Open this message...
For Lifenet groups and personal reflection:
1) At the beginning, what the church in Ephesus was like? (Acts 19:1-20)
2) Read Rev 2:3-5. Remember your first love for Jesus, the season when you started to love Jesus. How was it like?
3) Look back on the last 12 months. Is your love for Jesus growing?
4) If Yes, how would you make it deeper? If No, what change do you need? What kind of help do you need?
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Come and join our English Sunday worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.