the series of “The Call to Undivided Intimacy” studying the Ten Commandments
[7th Commandment] Part 2
#13 “Remain in the Source of Love” (Exodus 20:14)
1. Biblical Sexuality
2. Matter of Heart
3. Remain in the Source of Love
Read this sermon...
For Self-Reflection and Small Groups
1. What kind of sins can plant the seeds of adultery (or sexual immorality) long before an actual, physical affair? How can we help those who are in danger of falling into these kinds of sins, and those who are committing adultery (or sexual immorality)?
2. Read John 8:2-12.
- Why did the teachers of Law bring the woman to Jesus? (vv.4-5). Why everybody went away? (vv.7, 8). What can you learn?
- Imagine her feelings 1) when she was brought to Jesus, 2) when she was left with Jesus alone, and 3) when she heard Jesus's word on v.11. What did she experience in this incident?
- Share your experience of the love of Jesus.
3. [For a married couple] (Talk to your spouse if possible) What support from your spouse do you need to become more intimate partner in Christ?
NLIF is an international church and ministring online. Join our online Worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.