Sermon Series "The Transforming Power of the Gospel" studying John's Gospel
#11 "Rejoicing Over the Harvest" (John 4:31-45)
1. Rejoicing Over the Harvest
2. Accepting Jesus
3. A Living Faith
4. Faith in God's Word
Read this sermon...
1. Chapter 4 talks about the people in a Samaritan city (vv.30, 39-42) and in Galilee (vv.43-45). Compare them. What are in common? What are different?
2. Has there been anything that you thought could not be true when you heard it, but that later you found was true? What was it? How did you come to know it was true?
3. A royal official came to Jesus and asked him for his son’s healing. Imagine the man’s thought when he was told “Go home. Your son will live.” What might have been his thoughts when he heard that his child was alive on his way home?
4. Jesus showed two signs at Cana: chapters 2 and 4. What are in common with both signs? What do those signs point out?
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Join our Online Sunday worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.