the series of “The Transforming Power of the Gospel” studying John’s gospel
#60 “Overjoyed When Seeing the Lord” (John 20:19-31)
1. Overjoyed when Seeing the Lord
2. Blessed Are Those Who Believe Without Seeing
3. Recieve the Holy Spirit
Read this sermon...
1. Imagine the fear the disciples felt while they were hiding and the joy they felt when they saw Jesus.
2. What might Thomas have thought when Jesus said to him, “Put your finger here and see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it in my side”?
3. What are your experiences of Jesus?
- Who helped you to believe Jesus and how?
- With whom are you sharing the Gospel? What help do you need from the Holy Spirit?
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Join our online worship serivce.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.