“Ordinary People for God’s Extraordinary Works”
(Acts 4:1-22) (MP4)
1. The Religious Leaders
2. The Power for Salvation
3. Ordinary People
4. The Power of the Name of Jesus
For Lifenet groups and personal reflection
1. Have you ever experienced the power of Jesus’ name?
2. Have you ever noticed that a non-Christian sensed the power of his name?
3. What does God want you to use his name for? (e.g. Is there any sin God is pointing out for you in order that you can experience his grace? Is there anyone he wants you to pray for healing, deliverance, or salvation? Is there anyone he wants you to forgive? Is there any relationship in your life he wants to restore?)
4. What hinders you from responding to it? How would you overcome the hindrance?
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Come and join our English Sunday worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.