“On the Cross and after that” (Acts 5:30-32)
1. Jesus is the King
2. Jesus had given all he had
3. Jesus received his cup
4. Jesus is alive
5. Jesus shows his nail-pierced hands
Read this sermon...
1. The Roman soldiers just desired things before their eyes, and got only a little material gain from the cross of Jesus. What do you desire from the cross of Jesus?
2. On the cross, Jesus received the sour wine, and the cup became empty. What does it mean to you?
3. When Thomas heard from other disciples that they met the resurrected Jesus, he couldn’t believe it. Imagine what he was thinking.
- Jesus appeared and said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side.” If you were him, what would you think?
4. Have you ever had an experience in which you felt you “encountered” Jesus, or he revealed himself to you? What was it?
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Join our online service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.