Series of “The Dynamic Love Story” studying Acts
#2 "New Identity in Christ" (Acts 11:26)
1. Barriers Transcended
2. Shift in Self-Identity
3. The Cost to Deliver the Good News
Read this sermon...
For Self-Reflection and Small Groups
1. Think about social, ethnic, cultural and religious barriers for the Gospel in your situation. How does today's study of Acts help you to share the Gospel?
2. What does "being a Christian" mean for you?
3. Read Acts 10.
1) What thoughts and feelings might have Peter had when he said the words in v.14?
2) vv.34-36. For Peter what was the new conviction? What did he come to know about who God is and what He does?
3) vv.43-46. What was the promise of God? What did Peter witness?
4) What do you see about "the Dynamic Love of God” in this section?
NLIF is an international church ministring online. Join our online worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.