Series of “The Transforming Power of the Gospel” studying John’s gospel
#23 “Neither do I condemn you” (John 8:1-11)
1. Neither do I condemn you2. Don't ignore the cries of your heart
Read this sermon...
1. What would you do if you were this woman (John 8:3-11) when people went away? Why?
2. Think about the most embarrassing sin you have committed before. Now, imagine Jesus speaking to you "I don’t condemn you. Go now and leave your life of sin.” How do you feel? What thoughts come up into your mind? How will you respond to him?
3. How do you deal with the cries of your heart usually? Where did you learn this way of dealing? How does it work?
- What was the most recent cry of your heart? How did you experience love and grace in that situation?
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Join our Online Sunday worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.