Series of "The Transforming Power of the Gospel" studying John's gospel
#26 "My Father Glorifies Me" (John 8:48-59)
1. I Honor My Father
2. My Father Glorifies Me
3. What You Can Control
Read this sermon...
1. How do these two Words relate each other? “Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave room for the wrath of God" and “Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.” (Rom 12:19, 21)
- What do you think about these?
2. Read Hebrews 11:8-11. What do you learn about Abraham’s faith? What do you want to develop in your life of faith?
3. It is under your control whether you listen to the words of God or of people.
- Why is it important to listen to God’s word intentionally?
- How will you listen to the words of God in your daily situation? Describe it specifically.
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Join our Online Sunday worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.