the series of “The Dynamic Love Story” studying Acts
#7 “Moving Forward with the Spirit and the Word” (Acts 23:11)
1. Sacrificing for the Sake of the Gospel
2. Being with the Lord
3. Focusing on the Purpose
4. Trusting God
5. Being the Witness of Jesus
Read this sermon....
For Self-Reflection and Small Groups
Having finished his third missionary journey, Paul arrived at Jerusalem. Some Jews from the province of Asia started a riot against him, and he was nearly killed, and then he was arrested by the Roman troops. Then, he was chained in prison in Caesarea for two years. Now he was brought before King Agrippa, and he testifies.
Read Acts 26:9-23.
1) What was testified by his talk?
2) How could he keep his conviction of faith and passion for the call in prison for two years? What do you think?
3) What did you learn about how to finish the race?
NLIF is an international church ministring online. Join our online worship serivce.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.