Series of “The Call to Undivided Intimacy,” studying the Ten Commandments
#4 “Love God as Who He is” (Exodus 20:4-6)
1. Searching a User-Friendly God
2. Shaping an Image of God
3. God is Jealous for Your Love
4. Be Humble
Read this sermon ...
For Self-Reflection and Small Groups
1. Think about the example (in your life if possible) of 1) Man-made image of God that distorts the glory of God, 2) Man-made image of God that misleads people, and 3) a distorted image of God that infects family.
2. Why is “being humble” the key to recognize God’s greatness, to accept what we really are, to remain in God's love and to love God? How may we think about these, if we are not humble?
3. What may be the obstacles that are hindering you from 1) recognizing God’s greatness more, 2) accepting what you really are in God’s eyes, 3) restoring the image of God in your life, 4) being loved by God more and 5) loving God more? What will you do?
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Join our online worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.