Sermon series "The Tree of Life" on the Pentateuch #10
“Living for God’s Vision” (Deuteronomy 4:5-8)
1. A community of “God in action”
2. A community of grace and safety
3. A community of hope for the hopeless
4. Living for God’s Vision
Read this sermon...
1. List up the characters of God you can see in the Law of God.
2. Have you experienced that God led you into an unknown hope through your hopeless situation? Or, do you know someone’s story like that?
3. Why is it important to show the meaning of words through actions when we share the good news with others? Think about the other way around: how do you take a word of a person who doesn’t live up to what he believes?
4. How do you describe your connection with the tree of life? How would you make it better?
5. Pray and seek what plan God has for you, and write it down.
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Join our online Sunday worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.