Luke 13:18-20; Matthew 9:35-38
The kingdom seed is to be planted in us, to grow and expand.
God calls us, few responded. God transforms and uses them for His purpose. They become like Him, think like Him, live like Him, and love like Him.
1. God is looking for someone to help build His Kingdom (Matthew 22:14).
2. Kingdom builders are committed to the great purpose.
> They submitted themselves to the call (Mark 1:16).
3. Kingdom builders motivate themselves by love (Matthew 9:35-38).
4. Kingdom builder live a generous life (2 Corinthians 8:1).
5. Kingdom builders are good at recruiting people (Mark 1:16).
6. The Kingdom builders fight to get people free (1 Timothy 6:11).
7. Kingdom builders have the courage to stand alone (1 Samuel 30:6).
Jesus called the Twelve, empowered them and sent them out to proclaim the Kingdom of God and to heal the sick (Luke 9:1-2).
"Therefore, since we are receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear." (Hebrew 12:28)
Come join us at our English service of the International Church in Yangon!
|New Life International Fellowship of Yangon, Myanmar||
experiencing the life