the series of “The Transforming Power of the Gospel” studying John’s gospel
“Just As I Have Loved You” (John 13:21-38)
1. He Went Out
2. Jut As I have Loved You
3. You Cannot Follow Me Now
4. Love One Another
Read this sermon...
1. Hearing Jesus say, “one of you will betray me,” the disciples looked at one another. Think about Judas’ feelings. Imagine what he might have thought while he was eating the bread.
- Why is repentance so difficult sometimes?
2. Jesus commanded the disciples, “Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another.”
- How did Jesus love them?
- If you were one of the disciples, how might you have felt if someone loved you like Jesus did?
- What may hinder you from observing this new commandment?
- What may be the keys to practice this new commandment?
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Join our online worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.