Joy: the fruit of fellowship
(1 John 1:2-9)
Fellowship is the very essential to be human. Why do our lives contain bitterness? Because our relationships got bitter. When our relationships become bitter, our lives become bitter. How can our lives turn to joy? The key is fellowship, how we relate to each other, how and what for we spend time together.
For LifeNet groups and personal reflection
1) Whom do you want to share your joy with? Why? What is your expectation when you share your joy?
2) "Children learn what they observe." Give an example how childhood experiences affect relationships in adulthood.
3) "He is faithful and just and will … purify us from all unrighteousness" (v.9). How will you apply this into your relationship? What hope does this give you?
4) If you are a part of a LifeNet group, what can you do to make it better fellowship? What is the challenge to do it? How will you overcome?
5) If you have not taken part in LifeNet groups, try to attend one of them at least one time in February. Which one will you attend?
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Come and join our English Sunday worship service.
Connect with us: www.facebook.com/nlifygn
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.