Sermon series "The Transforming Power of the Gospel" studying John's gospel
#18 “It is the Spirit who Gives Life” (John 6:60-71)
1. Too Hard to Accept
2. The Words of Eternal Life
3. The Spirit Gives Life
Read this sermon ....
1. Have you ever experienced that it is the Spirit who gives life? How did the Spirit lead you? What happened? Share the story with someone this week.
2. Most of his disciples left Jesus and only twelve remained with him (John 6:66-68). This indicates that being Jesus’ disciple requires the person to pay the cost. What kind of cost may a disciple need to pay? What can be a disciple’s motivation to follow Jesus?
- Are you willing to follow Jesus whatever it may cost?
3. Meditate on Jesus’ words, “You did not choose Me but I chose you, and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain” (John 15:16 NASB). What does this mean to you now?
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Join our Sunday online worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.