the series of "The Transforming Power of the Gospel" studying John's gospel
#61 "It is the Lord!" (John 21:1-14)
1. It is the Lord!
2. Jesus' invitation to meals with him
Read this sermon...
1. Think about the reason why Peter and other disciples went out to fish.
- If you were one of them, what would you do? Why?
2. Imagine what the disciples might have thought when they could not catch anything the whole night.
3. What thoughts might the disciples have had when they found Jesus had prepared fire and bread? What about their thoughts when they received bread from Jesus? Imagine how Peter might have felt.
4. Is there anything you feel ashamed about before Jesus?
- Read Mark 2:15-17 and meditate on it. What does God speak to you? What is your response?
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Join our Online Worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.