"I Give My Peace to You" (John 14:27)
For LifeNet group and personal reflection
1) Have you ever experienced that God gave you "water"? What was the situation? How did God heal your "thirst"?
2) Read Luke 22:47-70. Think about the emotion of Jesus, and compare it to that of Peter.
3) List things you can give thanks to God, in last one month.
4) Which one is weak in your spiritual life: Rooted, Gratitude, Humility, Rest or Calmness? What do you think God want to do for you? What is your response?
5) Name a couple of people whom you are praying for regularly. Ask God to give you discernment to recognize if they are in a situation where they feel as if they were scorched by strong sunlight or soaked to the skin in the heavy rain. Ask God to help you see the opportunity through which God wants to use you to give "water" to them. And do what God leads you to do for them this week.
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Come and join our English Sunday worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.