series of “The Transforming Power of the Gospel” studying John’s gospel.
#24 “I am the light of the world” (John 8:12-30)
1. I am the light of the world
2. Where I am going, you cannot come
3. The cross shows who Jesus is
Read this sermon...
1. What was the darkest moment in your life? How did it happen to you? How did you come out of it? How did you find light? What was the light?
2. How can people die in their sin? Express in your words what is the state of death in a person’s sin.
3. In the 40-year journey in the wilderness, the Israelites experienced God, “I AM” through mana, water, and the pillar of fire. What were your experiences of Jesus as the bread of life, the fountain of living water, and the light of life?
- What will you do to experience Jesus more? Share your thoughts with someone and ask them to pray for you.
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Join our Online Sunday worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.