the series of “The Transforming Power of the Gospel” studying John’s Gospel
“I Am the Good Shepherd” (John 10:11-21)
1. I Am the Good Shepherd
2. The Jews were divided
3. To Follow is to Abide in Love
Read this sermon....
1. Have you ever felt that God has forgotten about you or you are not important for Him? What was the situation?
- Your name is inscribed on the palm of Jesus' hands (Isaiah 49:15-16). How does this fact strengthen your faith in Him?
2. Read aloud Ephesians 3:15-19 a couple of times and meditate on them. What does God speak to you?
- Imagine someone prays this prayer for you. How does this awareness encourage you in your Christian life?
- Whom would you pray this prayer for? Pray for that person every day in this week.
NLIF is an internatipnal church in Yangon. Join our Online Sunday worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.