Sermon series "Embracing Your Emotions" #2
“His Name is Jealous” (Exodus 34:14)
1. A Jealous God
2. Illustration of God’s Jealousy
3. God’s jealousy is our shield
4. Jealousy Points to a Truth
Read this sermon ...
For Self- Reflection
1) God’s name is Jealousy. How does this truth stretch or challenge your understanding of God?
2) God’s jealousy is our shield. Why and how? What does it mean for you?
3) - What kind of pattern do you have when you feel jealous?
- In what kind of situations do you feel jealous?
- How have you been dealing with jealousy so far?
- How have you been filling the emptiness in your heart so far?
4) “I am His.” If this is true (and it is actually true), what would you change in your daily life? How is this truth reflected on your schedule, relationship, habit, priority, future plan, or what you value, etc?
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Join our online worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.