“God’s Vision for the Church” (Eph. 4:13-16)
1. To have the unity in the faith and in the knowledge
2. To become mature
3. To attain to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ
Church is built in love, in the love of God for church, in the love of church that loves God, in the loving fellowship of people who love God. And when the world sees that, they can truly recognize that God is surely there, and they will come to know that it is true and real that God loves the world. His name will be glorified and worshiped by all nations.
For LifeNet groups and personal reflection
1. How do you describe “God’s Vison for the Church” by your own word? How do you feel while you are picturing that vision in your mind?
2. What is your challenge to integrate faith and knowledge? What help do you need? Where will you receive the help?
3. You may observe your emotion in this week. At the end of each day you may look back your day. Can you recognize a time when you were like an Emotional Infant, Emotional Child and/or an Emotional Adolescent? Can you notice any pattern? Can you think of the reason why you felt that way? What will you do to grow that part? What help do you need? Where will you receive the help?
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Come and join our English Sunday worship service!
Connect with us: www.facebook.com/nlifygn
|New Life International Fellowship of Yangon, Myanmar||
experiencing the life