“God’s people became slaves” (Exodus 1:9-11)
1. The message of Exodus
2. The slave mentality
3. His people, their God
For Lifenet groups and personal reflection
1) The people of Israel had been slaves for 400 years. They needed to be set free not only from the state of slavery, but also from the slave mentality. What can we learn from that?
2) Three characteristics of the slave mentality are introduced. Can you recognize any of them in your life? What does it show about your relationship with God?
- A right motive, but a wrong way
- Rely on your own ability
- Expect the reward for fulfilling your duty
3) Read Exodus 3:7 and Isaiah 63:9. Who is God for you? How God relates to you? What God speak to you?
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Come and join our English Sunday worship service.
|New Life International Fellowship of Yangon, Myanmar||
experiencing the life