“God's Eternal Plan”
(Revelation 22:20, Genesis 1:1)
We will start a new series “Living in the in-between.” We are living in the unique period, which is the time after Jesus’s cross and resurrection, and before his second coming.
Today is the introduction, we will go through whole Bible to see “God’s Eternal Plan.”
For Lifenet groups and personal reflection
1. Talk one thing you learned from the series “The Call to Undivided Intimacy.” How does it affect your life?
2. We are living in the unique period of time. Talk about how unique our time is.
3. God uses his Word in order to communicate with human (Gen 2:16-17; 3:9-11). What is shown about God? What does it mean for you?
4. The Bible describes the history of human disobedience to God and of God’s faithfulness to his word. Talk one incident for each. How can it be applied to you? Have you experienced something like this?
5. The kingdom of God is community, the heaven is community. Talk about what you used to believe about the heaven. Describe the heaven as a community.
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Come and join our English Sunday worship service.
|New Life International Fellowship of Yangon, Myanmar||
experiencing the life