Sermon Series "The Transforming Power of the Gospel" studying John's gospel
#13 "God is Still Working" (John 5:15-30)
1. God is still working
2. Greater works
3. Death to Life
4. The completion of Salvation
Read this sermon...
1. List up things God is still working on. How would our life be like if God stopped these works?
- “God is still working.” How this truth change/encourage your living as a Christian?
2. How about your relationship with Jesus? How do you relate to him daily? Are there any areas of your life where you need Jesus more? What would you like to do about this?
3. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you recognize any “symptoms” in your life which show that you are disconnected from Jesus or leaving away from him. Write them down and use them as warning signals to come back to him. What would you do to improve these weak points?
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Join our online Sunday worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.