Series of "Embracing Your Emotions" #3
God is My Portion” (Psalm 73:23-28)
1. Envy and Jealousy
2. I envy them
3. Favoritism causes problems
4. Learning in a family
5. Desiring God brings freedom
(1) Check your heart.
(2) To be aware that God knows your situation and your needs.
(3) God is my portion!
Read this sermon ...
1) Have you ever felt envious or jealous in your family, school, or workplace? How did it affect your self-awareness and relationship with others?
2) “Society is often motivated by an envy-fueled ambition.” Have you ever seen this? What is the danger of this?
3) Read Psalm 73:23-28. What does God speak to you? How does this scripture help you to overcome envy?
4) Have you ever experienced that God knows your situation and your needs?
5) How valuable is it for you that “God is my portion”? What may be the challenge to integrate this with your daily living? How would you overcome?
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Join our online Sunday worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.