Series of “CHURCH”
“Getting to Know God's Will”
(Romans 12:1-2) (MP4)
1. Walking on a log bridge?
2. Is there the best?
3. The steps of getting know His will
(1) “Have I received his mercy and started a new life?”
(2) “Have I offered myself to Christ in this thing?”
(3) “Is this in bounds?”
(4) “Which one will I grow most in my walk with Jesus?”
For Lifenet groups and personal reflection
1. How does the illustration of a sport field as God’s will help you?
2. How does the goodness of God lead us to come back to him and follow him whole heartedly (which is repentance)? (Romans 2:4)
3. Read Romans 8:3-6. Why is it important to open ourselves fully and to be filled with the Holy Spirit if we want to live His will?
4. How is the world described in Romans 1:22-31? What would your life be like if you cross the boundaries which the Bible shows?
5. What is your thought about a life in His will?
- Read Romans 5:1-5. How do these verses illustrate living in His will? And, what is God’s intention for you?
NLIF is an international church in Yangon. Come and join our English Sunday worship service.
We are an evangelical congregation emphasizing Bible centered and Spirit-empowered living. We hope to be a blessing to you.