“From Slavery to Grace”
1. God hardened Pharaoh's heart
2. Pharaoh demanded Moses to compromise
3. Freedom from the law
Read this message...
For Lifenet groups and personal reflection
1) Each time Moses went to Pharaoh, God’s miraculous sign and wonder happened. But Pharaoh still didn’t let Israel go. If you were Moses, what would you think?
2) Read Exodus 10:1-2 and 2 Cor 1:8-9. Have you ever had an experience where through a trial or hardship you recognized that you actually relied on yourself, and not on God? Have you had any experiences in which through a challenge you came closer to God, or a Godly character was formed in you?
3) Three ways of compromise are introduced: (1) An external form of religion, (2) Refusal to repent, and (3) Limiting God's Lordship. Have you seen any of them in your life? How did they come about? And, which one is the most difficult one for you to recognize? And which one is the most difficult one for you to renounce?
4) Read Psalm 23. How does this psalm describe about the life of “the Lord is my shepherd”? What would his life be like if he didn’t have the shepherd?
NILF is an international church in Yangon. Come and join our English Sunday worship service.
|New Life International Fellowship of Yangon, Myanmar||
experiencing the life