Colossians 3:12-17 (MP3)
The Path to Forgiveness
• Stop trying to make sense of senseless behavior. It’s not possible.
• Learn whatever you can from what happened, and then stop going over and over the failed or dysfunctional relational dynamic. Such internal churning will wear you down, and gives you nothing in return.
• Maintain at least a neutral attitude toward the person who refuses to apologize, or is unwilling to seek healing in your relationship.
6. Remember, the future lies before you.
7. Forgiveness, then, means moving on.
8. Sometimes we need God to help us to release the poison trapped in our hearts and minds.
9. The next step is to genuinely desire good for their life.
10. Finally, forgive out of obedience while you wait for the grace to forgive from your heart.
Come worship with us at our English service of Yangon international church!
|New Life International Fellowship of Yangon, Myanmar||
experiencing the life